Dison portable cooler box for insulin, vaccine, interferon, injections, cosmetics
Dison Mini Medical Refrigerator is designed to provide a convenient and affordable way to keep medicines (such as insulin or other medicines that are injected, ) at a safe temperature during:
Trave:Travel often exposes medicines to extreme temperatures: Luggage compartments, Hotel rooms (when guests are out of the rooms, climate control is often turned off), Taxis, Airlines, and other forms of transportation.
Work and Home:Many work environments reach extreme temperatures; even climate controlled areas can be shut off at the end of the business day. Most people prefer privacy for their insulin storage, rather than placing it in a “shared” refrigerator. Similarly, there may be temperature and privacy issues at home.
Vehicles and Outdoors:Vehicle temperatures can exceed 100F within minutes when the a/c is turned off. Refrigerated medicine storage is needed for Autos, Trucks, Boats, RV’s, and Motorcycles, as well as outdoor activities.
1. Portable and fashionable
2. Support DC12V DC, AC110V~240V, 7.4V battery, Battery ensure more than 12 hours working while no vehicle power or household power.
3. 2~8'C under 25’C, keep insulin safe for 30 days under ambient 40'C
4. Large LCD display, show the time and refrigeration temp clearly, interchangeable between 'C and 'F
5. Antifreeze function, 6. Environment friendly: Using thermoelectric refrigeration
7. Low power consumption, save energy
2~8'C(under ambient 22~28'C)
Input /output voltage(adapter)
Output current (adapter)
Input/output voltage (car power)
Current (vehicle power )
Voltage ( lithium battery)
Capacity ( lithium battery)
Internal 2300mAh/external 8200mAH
Product Net weight
We provide warranty for one year against parts or assembles failure, as well as permanent maintenance.